Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Progress

We have been furniture shopping over and over it seems! Fortunately, it is a lot of fun! On our budget there is really not too much that I am dieing to have! So...we just stuck with these couches (of course none of the other crap pictured!):



If I were picking them out on my own I would have done something completely different, but I do still like these a lot!

I am wanting to go with these colors for pillows and an accent chair. I don't think I like these actual pillows very much, but definitely these colors!



I am also kind of nervous as to how this "expresso" color will look on wood floors. Eventually there will be a rug though, so I don't think it will matter. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Hope everyone is having a great day! It is freeeezing here, but it is supposed to be in the 80s this weekend! YAY! :)

3 comments:

  1. I love those colors too! Beautiful together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the couches. We have hardwood floors throughout our entire house. Take it from me, EVERYTHING looks good with hardwood floors. You'll be so glad you have them. And there are so many different pattern and color rugs out there. You can almost match any and everything with that furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The couches look great...a good neutral that you can change with pillows whenever. The pillows you picked are super cute too...isn't it fun furniture shopping with a boy?? My hubby and I can to a compromise...I picked the upstairs couch and he picked the basement couch...it was funny.

    Yeah for warm weather coming!!!

    ReplyDelete