Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Friday! :)

TGIF!!!!!!! I hope that everyone has a wonderful Friday and a fabulous Valentines Day! We don't have any special plans. With the buying of the house we are trying to save some money. There is a place in town called "Massage Envy" that gives really cheap ($39.00 for the first time!) and pretty good massages...so we decided we would just buy eachother a massage! I know that Massage Envy is a chain so there might be one located near you! We are also hoping to go to the Southeastern Wildlife Expo that I mentioned in an earlier post. The chance of rain is down to 60% and they said it should clear out after the morning. So our fingers are crossed!

Maybe I will get surprised with some flowers...especially since my family is coming in town tonight and we were supposed to be hanging out with them and he just HAD to go fishing today. He is fishing out of Georgetown which is like an hour away...so he won't be back until late tonight.

Thanks to Elizabeth from Love and Marriage (I cant figure out how to do a link...I think I have something on my computer that is messing it up?!) for this "interview" :)

1. When you have an hour of free time, what do you like to do?

I enjoy shopping, doing laundry, cooking, and reading when I have free time. I love shopping...especially bargain shopping. Surprisingly, I enjoy doing laundry too. It puts me in a really good mood if everything is clean and put away. I have to do this atleast every Sunday before I start my week.

2. Are you a morning or a night person?

I think that I am actually both if that is possible. During the weeks I usually go to bed pretty early and enjoy getting up early (well I obviously have to for work). During the weekends I will stay up late and still wake up early.

3. What is the best day of the year to you?

Hmmm...everyday! :) I really enjoy July 4th and the day of Rockville Regatta! Of course, I love all of the holidays...but with divorced parents it always seems to bring stress as to how and where the day will be spent. Heck, any day that I have off from work is a fabulous day!!!!!! :)

4. Was there one defining moment when you knew your husband/boyfriend was the one?

Actually, I met him through a mutual friend one night at a bar called Salty Mikes. It was during the summer and that is where EVERYONE goes on Wednesday nights. Something about 2 dollar bourbons? Ewww...but that's where the cute boys are. I wasn't really paying too much attention to him, because I kind of had a crush on someone else there. He kept asking my friend about me and so two days later we went out on the boat with him. We have been inseperable since! I said that night after we went on the boat that I was going to marry him. A year and a half later I still feel the same way...so we will see. :)

5. If you knew you couldn't fail and money was no object, what would you like to do in the next five years?

I would really want to travel the world! I want to go everywhere and see everything!

Now...here are the rules:
If you would like to play along here are the directions:
1. Leave me a comment & your email address saying, "Interview me." If you dare.
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to intervew someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. The first five 'askers' get the interview!

Have fun! :)

P.S. "He's Just not that Into You" was so good! I even talked the bf into seeing it with me and some girlfriends and he even enjoyed it! I definitely recommend it!

4 comments:

  1. Interview me?

    I'm feeling persnickity today...

    e_whitcomb@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is crazy! When we go out, we usually start or end at Salty's and my fiance actually used to work there during his college days. I know I should never ask another lady this, but how old are you? I'm just wondering if y'all might know each other. My fiance is from James Island. He loves to fish and hunt and he and the guys are always going. We have way too much in common! Happy Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, got ya! Yes, it is new. I think it just opened this Wednesday or Thursday. We actually changed our plans though. We were finally able to get reservations to Mercato, Downtown, so we're going there. Figured we'd try the Italian place some other time. I want to go somewhere I know and love, and then we can go out Downtown afterward. = )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interview me..lol

    softballerchik1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete