Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Thursday!

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful Thursday! We had so much fun last night celebrating our friends birthday! I had the chicken nachos at Taco Boy and then we ended up at Surf Bar for a few drinks. I love hanging out on Folly! I was not so much wanting to get up for work this morning even though I was in bed by 10:30ish, but my Smoothie King pit stop helped! :)

Everyone in Charleston is gearing up for the Southeastern Wildlife Exposition aka SEWE which is this weekend. It is a really fun weekend long event. Saturday is the biggest day and includes lots of beer, food, friends, dog shows, etc. BUT, as of right now they are calling for rain...80% chance to be exact. :( I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will clear out after the morning, because it really is such a fun day!

I am going to see "He's Just Not That Into You" tonight...and I am super excited! Has anyone seen it yet?

1 comment:

  1. Saw it last weekend. It's cute - some good laughs and some smiley moments too! Hope you enjoy...

    ReplyDelete