Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Let It Snow!

I am getting more and more excited about our ski trip by the second!!! We will arrive around 6ish on Thursday evening and will be leaving on Sunday! I wish we were able to stay a little longer, but there is that thing called work that always seems to get in the way of things! :) The forecast is calling for snow showers every single day that we are there! We couldn't ask for better weather! I have a really cute new ski jacket to wear, also! I will be sure to take pictures. YAY!



It is not the best skiing in the world...BUT it is the closest, we have a free place to stay, and it is always a good time! :)


Here is a picture of the refrigerator that I think we have decided on...



Do any of you have the bottom freezer like this one? I think that I really like it, but would like any advice that you have as I have never had to pick out a refrigerator before. The salesman said that the bottom freezer holds more than the side. This is definitely a plus as the bf always has deer meat and fish to freeze. Yippee. :)

And, yes, our suspicions were confirmed overnight. There is definitely a rat that is creeping in our office overnight. How DISGUSTING. I will spare you the details, but when I say rat, I mean a rat. Not a mouse. A big rat. Ughhhh.

2 comments:

  1. Ewwww, I don't like rats. Glad I'm not there! I would be working with my feet up all day as well! = )

    Hope yall have fun skiing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeekkkkk!!!!! I want to stand on my chair just thinking about that rat! I like the bottom freezer, but the only down side is you have to DIG if you want something on the bottom. Have fun skiing when you go, and please tell us all about it.

    ReplyDelete