Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wine-O

Ugghhh I am a little sleepy this morning. We had a little too much wine last night. We did have a lot of fun though! We went over to one of the couples that is coming on the ski trips house for dinner! We cooked steaks, drank too much wine, and finalized our plans for the trip. I am getting kind of nervous, because I haven't skiied in 2 years. I think it might be like riding a bike though...or I hope it is.

Annnnd the news yall have all been waiting for. One rat down. Hopefully there are no more. My boss set out the traps around lunchtime yesterday. We didn't think that the little visitor would come WHILE WE WERE IN THE OFFICE...but around 4:30 we heard it. Thankfully, there were no more this morning! It did create a little entertainment in this boring office though. :)

Well if you are bored one of my friends sent me this website and it is pretty cool...http://www.newseum.org/todaysfrontpages/flash/
If you put your mouse over anywhere in the world it will show you todays headline there. Pretty interesting!

Well back to work for my last full day of the week...

3 comments:

  1. Yay for capturing the rat! You should drink a glass of wine for that! Have fun on your ski trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left somethin' on my blog for ya'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog!!!

    just stopping by to say hi!

    ReplyDelete